Sunday, February 19, 2012

Zoons! Zoons! Zoons! : A Four Page Short

I originally did the four page comic "Zoons! Zoons! Zoons!" in 1995 as an experiment with short Zooniverse stories that was hoping to self publish. It was eventually printed in issue #10 through my Australian company's magazine, Artopia Quarterly, in 2001.

A panel from "Zoons!" published in 2001

It will be reprinted through Image comics on the 22nd of Feb appearing in the back of Prophet issue #22 which Brandon Graham has been working tirelessly to make a success. Brandon has been a great source of encouragement and support in my efforts to get back into comics. I wish him all the best with this title and his own creation King City.

The cover from Prophet issue #22 by Simon Roy



2 comments:

  1. Brandon tweeted this last week and I was excited to hear that. Hopefully this will mean a collected version of the original series some day soon. Can't wait to finally read some new comics from you. Good luck with it all.
    peace,
    Eraklis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eraklis, sorry for the long delay in replying. I've just discovered that not allowing "3rd party cookies" was all that has been preventing me from replying to comments on this blog. My sincere apologies. I've been working on a new Zooniverse five pager for Brandon, also a cover for Prophet.

      Delete